By Jennifer Abella
It’s almost time, ladies and gentlemen! Soon you’ll be hopping in the car/plane/train/bus (… or donkey if you’re Mrs. Elton) and heading down to Chapel Hill. Need some music to keep you going before the Jane Austen Summer Program? Just press play for 100-plus songs from various “Emma” adaptations as well as English country dance tracks.
And while you’re here, take a look back at some of what we’ve written about here, including:
- Which “Emma” adaptation is right for you?
- This year’s teacher scholarship winners
- Recaps of the Web series “Emma Approved”
- The lowdown on Waterloo and Duchess of the Richmond ball
- DIY Jane Austen crafts
- Q&As with costume designer Jade Bettin, writer Jen Chaney, dancer Ruth Verbunt, hatmaker Maureen O’Connor and games enthusiast Steve Diatz
- Our rare-book exhibit
- Chapel Hill restaurants and more
Jennifer Abella is a TV/movie/pop culture/knitting/sewing/Jane Austen geek. Oh, and a total Anglophile. Follow@nextjen on Twitter. And remember to like Jane Austen Summer Program on Facebook and follow @JASPhotlineon Twitter.