Registration for JASP 2017 “200 Years of Persuasion” is closed.
Registration for the 2017 program is FULL. To join the waitlist for the program and the ball or for the tea (must be registered already for JASP), click here.
There are discounts for K-12 teachers and UNC staff. The registration fee covers:
- All seminars, panels, & lectures
- Daily warm buffet breakfast & Elevenses
- Discussion groups
- Rare book tour at Wilson Library
- JASP tote bag
- Dance lessons
- One ticket to the Regency Theatricals & Opera Night
- One ticket to the Regency Ball, including a light meal
- Opening banquet and additional meals as indicated on the schedule
- (For the events not included see the add-ons below.)
- Registration for K-12 Teachers is $250 per person. NC teachers can also apply for a competitive scholarship for free tuition.
- Registration for UNC Staff, High School Students, and College Students is $250 per person.
- Additional tickets for the Assembly Ball are $30 each, including heavy hors d’oeuvres.
- Afternoon Tea is $35 per person.
- In-depth penmanship workshop with R. B. Bartgis including lunch on Saturday (price and registration TBA).
- 2017 Persuasion T-shirts are $15 each.
Conference registration and additional tickets can be refunded until May 1st, minus a $50 administrative fee. After May 1, we are not able to refund tickets.
See you in June, 2017!