Registration for JASP 2017 “200 Years of Persuasion” is open. See links at the bottom of this page.
Registration for the 2017 program is FULL. To join the waitlist for the program and the ball or for the tea (must be registered already for JASP), click here.
There are discounts for K-12 teachers and UNC staff. The registration fee covers:
- All seminars, panels, & lectures
- Daily warm buffet breakfast & Elevenses
- Discussion groups
- Rare book tour at Wilson Library
- JASP tote bag
- Dance lessons
- Penmanship workshop
- One ticket to the Regency Theatricals & Opera Night
- One ticket to the Regency Ball, including a light meal
- Opening banquet and additional meals as indicated on the schedule
- (For the events not included see the add-ons below.)
- Registration for K-12 Teachers is $250 per person. NC teachers can also apply for a competitive scholarship for free tuition.
- Registration for UNC Staff, High School Students, and College Students is $250 per person.
- Additional tickets for the Assembly Ball are $30 each, including a light dinner.
- Afternoon Tea is $35 per person.
- Additional workshops TBA.
- 2017 Persuasion T-shirts are $15 each.
See you in June, 2017!