Registration for JASP 2017 “200 Years of Persuasion” is open. See links at the bottom of this page.
Registration will be $400 per person until April 20, and $450 subsequently. There are discounts for K-12 teachers and UNC staff. The registration fee covers:
- All seminars, panels, & lectures
- Daily warm buffet breakfast & Elevenses
- Discussion groups
- Rare book tour at Wilson Library
- JASP tote bag
- Dance lessons
- Penmanship workshop
- One ticket to the Regency Theatricals & Opera Night
- One ticket to the Regency Ball, including a light meal
- Opening banquet and additional meals as indicated on the schedule
- (For the events not included see the add-ons below.)
- Registration for K-12 Teachers is $250 per person. NC teachers can also apply for a competitive scholarship for free tuition.
- Registration for UNC Staff, High School Students, and College Students is $250 per person.
- Additional tickets for the Assembly Ball are $30 each, including a light dinner.
- Afternoon Tea is $35 per person.
- Additional workshops TBA.
- 2017 Persuasion T-shirts are $15 each.
How to purchase:
ONLINE: Click here to Register online.
BY MAIL: If you would prefer to send in a check directly to JASP, you can print and complete the form here and send it together with your check to:
Jane Austen Summer Program
Department of English and Comparative Literature
CB 3520 University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
See you in June, 2017!